Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Year 2009 mother's day, we celebrated it on Saturday. Due to my sisters need celebrate with their own families. So, after my class finished at 6.00pm, and i waited my brother in law came and picked me, with full peoples in the car and went to pending having our dinner. Haha.. Big Families..

The dinner we took quite cheap lor.. I think we ordered 6 dishes, only costs us RM100++.. include drinks oh.. hehe..
After that, we went to Spring to have a walk. This 2 little girls keep followed me and drag me here and there.. Really bully me a lot. Haha!





Chloe & QiQi






This Xuen Xuen run here and there, so help she take a cute picture..haha

Cute cute de xuen xuen...










After that, we back round 10pm then taste the cheese cake that i bought from my collegue's friends. Happy happy and tasty too..


Cheese cake RM30.00













(My mom not so happy when see this cake, cos my beloved father not around, so don't care also, she need use to it one day.) i am bad lei.. Hmm...

Hope all the mothers enjoy HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

2 comments:

@LIc3 s-h-i-h^s-h-i-h said...

我也是星期六带妈妈还有外婆去吃咯,我们去新欣广场的food court 吃。不过没有看到你咯,哈哈!你的蛋糕比我订得好吃多了,我订的,实在是哎呀,服务太差了>-< 以后我都不会捧场的了!!
我也祝你的妈妈, 母亲节快乐哦!!还有,你姐姐的孩子长得真得很kawaiiiii neh....

kenix said...

this cake bought with colleague's friend. So, if next time u would like to try her cake, can tell me, i give you her hp number..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...