Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mystery Place~~

Do you have any idea where this place is? A forsaken lake or pond? Or just a dirty 'longkang'? Haha, for those who are citizen of Bau, I think you will get it right. Yeah! It is the 'Hot Spring'

I do not know is it located at Bau lar.. but ah.. somewhere around there ba. When the day my friends and I went for visiting friend's aunty house for Hari Gawai, then they suggested want go to see the hot spring. So my friend bring us go lor.. then this is how it looked like..Hmmm...??!!

The water is warm, not hot. My friend heard people said the water was hot in the past, after a pregnant woman soaked in the hot spring, then the water become warm instead of hot. So ah, don know lei, just a story from the past la..

When you stand on the 'titi' (small bridge), you can see the water inside is boiling, and see the water texture is moving. There is water come out from a very deep hole inside. But ah, can't see it clearly lo.

For those never see a hot spring like me, you may try find it out!! I think is at Bau la, or Bird Nest Mountain 'yan wo shan' there. There is signboard beside the road lo. So ah, Good luck lo..Hehe

1 comment:

@LIc3 s-h-i-h^s-h-i-h said...

fren , i hv been there oso lar, quite a "special"place lar.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...