Monday, August 3, 2009

Satok Night Stall

Monday, went out with Da Zhu Gong, his aunty and cousin. We went to malay stall which locates at Satok there. This is the first time I having my supper there.. and thought the Malay food is just like I had during my study at Kedah. But ah... really not my taste.. Hmmm.. =(When we was ordering drinks, we asked the waitress to introduce what special drink they have, but ah.. she just pointed to her stall withoud speaking a word. Ok lor.. i only see the can lychee, so i ordered that one. Others ordered hot coffee and can drink.Nasi Pattaya RM4.50
This Nasi, the main point is on the Nasi Goreng, for me lar, but ah, i only felt the fried egg and the BBQ chicken taste nicer than the rice. Cos the rice no taste at all, my friend and i rather used the small chili with soy sauce to eat with it. Duh....
Mee Hong Kong RM3.50
During my study at Kedah, i like mee hong kong very much. Taste so nice, but here, the sauce already different in colour. Maybe east and west got their own style to make this dish. But i really don like this Mee, no matter this is the mee hong kong or different type of mee.

Miss UUM Mee Hong Kong & Nasi Pattaya lei...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...